According to sources that blogging is introduced in late 90s. As you know; blogging is a media to give opinion, ideas, and thought also comment to an existing web page; an opportunity for visitors and readers to react or voice on the said page. What started as a single-sentence commentary has evolved into pages of personal take on just about anything and everything under the sun which is now becoming a New Internet Marketing Tool. From what I know, these are the reason:
- No skills are required. An average adult can read and type or at least know how to click a mouse. That way blogging is the simplest way to get your piece of the Rabbit air filter on the net. Just like writing on piece of paper, you can advertise your ideas, experiences and your stuff which expect that your readers will read and try your product. Don’t forget that you need to have Internet Connection and PC to make it online.
- Authentic and Genuine. Most powerful advertising is your experience. You write about your personal life or about product through your personal experience. In this day and age where advertising saturate our lives, we question the credibility of promoters’ claims. However, in blogs, real people share their real-life experiences, unscathed by paid advertising. So, blogging offers big possibility to catch more readers’ attention to try product offered.
- Free of Charge. Blogging is proven to be a mainstream online advertising media, most sites see it as something to augment current marketing tools and thus offer it for free. Any opportunity for free web time is definitely a bonus especially to businesses that are starting up. Needless to say, paid blog pages can generate more income for your seriously growing business.
- Build up Credibility and Popularity. If write, write and write and more write about particular product, like an air cleaner for mold, you will be noticed by your readers. When you provided reliable information about things, and becoming an expert, more readers will visit your site. You don’t need to be Hollywood star to be famous; by blogging you also can do that. As such, companies and professional organizations notice your growth of your readership base; they may ask you for ads in your blog, make you as affiliate and you can make money out of it.
- Build up your Market. Who read your blog post? Maybe your moms read your posts, but remember, your mom has a lot of friends, she will tell her friends how interesting your blog is. Her fiends also have a lot friends and your blog in the market now. Other than that you also can market your blog by using your email, subscription, joint a blog network, and provide RSS feed.
However it is, you have built such a great opportunity. Now what is your objective on your through blogging?